Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 59 (2-28-11)




Rest in peace, GG.  You will be missed greatly.

So after the service I opted to drive Cate around so she could nap.. because she was starting to get bitchy.  So I pass the reservoir next to Blue Hill Golf Course, and the fog sitting on top of it is so intense, it looked like a lake of dry ice.  I pull over to  take some pics only to realize the battery to my camera is still sitting in the charger at my parents house.  This is, of course, typical.

So I race to PR to get the battery and by the time I get back to the reservoir, most of the fog has disappeared.  I got about a half dozen shots, with the above being the best one.  And it wasn't until I unloaded the memory card on my computer that I realized how dirty my sensor is.  The entire shot is covered with dust bunnies.  I cloned out about a dozen of them in Photoshop before giving up.  It's much easier to just drop the $25 and have it cleaned than spend an evening cloning that crap out. 

55mm
f/22
ISO 800
1/125

No comments:

Post a Comment