Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 50 (2-19-11)


Day #2 of gorgeous weather.  Sunny and about 72 or so.  Had a 9:24 tee time at Belvedere Country Club with Shorty, Ray and Joe.  Couldn't tell you what I shot, because we stopped keeping score by the 4th hole.  I can tell you it wasn't good, but it was good to get out and play.

Oh yeah, there was a massive wildfire in the area.  At one point, there was ash blowing on the course, and for about 2 hours straight, the sound of fire trucks and sirens never ceased.  Not sure where in Hampstead it was, but it was close.  I also saw another fire in the vicinity of my neighborhood when I got home.  Everything is dry and it was windy as hell today, so the conditions were ripe for fires.  It also helps that idiots around here burn their trash and yard waste despite the dryness and windy conditions.  Idiots.

50mm
f/20
ISO 400
1/200

No comments:

Post a Comment