Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34 (2-3-11)



Every night around 11:45 or so I seem to be scrambling to get my shot of the day.  Hopefully tomorrow, when I'm off, I'll get one during the day, and not of something around the house - although I kind of like the shot above.  It is rather photoshop-y, but still looks cool in my opinion.  Maybe I'll try it again and put a little more effort into it.  (The above was lit by a flashlight from above, and the camera was resting on a wicker basket placed on a cardboard box.  Yes, I was too lazy to go to the car to get my tripod.)

With some careful lighting, my other lens, and my tripod, I might not have to resort to solarization.  But whatever.  It looks cool.

Oh yeah, the iPhone went on sale today at work.  Two million phones sold in just over 12 hours.

65mm
f/4
ISO 800
1/60

No comments:

Post a Comment