Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26 (1-16-11)



Errands and jobs today.  Put the car in for an oil change and to have roof racks installed.  Went to the mall to get Liam new sneakers and purchase a car-top carrier.  Installed car-top carrier because it was too big to fit in the car to get it home.  Came home - took off the car-top carrier.  Organized more of the garage (still looks like a bomb went off in there).  Back to work tomorrow but then off for two more days after that.  This is the calm before the storm.  80 hour work weeks start soon.  Joy.

105mm
f/4
ISO 1600
1/60

2 comments:

  1. I love this commentary because it indicates to me that you are getting the hang of this whole "blogging" concept. But I must say that I am amused that the commentary has absolutely nothing to do with the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I keep it interesting.

    ReplyDelete