Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63 (3-4-11)



So I'm somewhere in Maryland, on my way back to NC from NY, and I see this RV up ahead with what looks like a woman painted on the rear.  It's a ways up, and moving fast, but I'm trying to catch up to it so I can see what it is.  There is a lot of traffic on the road, so overtaking it was a bit of a challenge, but I managed to get up behind it to discover it was indeed a "Hootermobile".

No, I didn't make up the name.  Hootermobile was actually written in bold, orange letters across the front cab window.  There was also a Hooters girl painted on the side of this thing, laying on her side.

Oh, and it was being driven by a man who looked to be in his 70's.  I'm assuming the 70-something looking woman riding shotgun was his wife.

Or maybe a retired Hooters girl.

Cell phone pic obviously.  And I have to say I'm a little bit impressed with the clarity of the shot, considering I took it while driving.  It's in focus AND level.  Props to both my steady arm and my Droid X.

No comments:

Post a Comment